Thursday, December 11, 2008

"About Me"

Hi. My name is Telliyah Kennedy and this is my third semester at Wayne State University. I am a very out spoken person and I love to write poetry. I feel that a person can fully express them selves through writing whatever it may be. I live in the city of Detroit and I feel that my inspiration to write comes from the life that I live. I don’t just write for me, but I write for whoever I feel needs to hear it. My goal in life is to change the mind of a person, whether it is the thinking’s or just to make you stop and think about what it is that you are doing wrong or maybe even right.
I am the type of person where I like to analysis what is going on around me and try to do something about it. Living in a society where people don’t really care about what happens to people I think that someone should at least try to do something about it. At Wayne State University my major at the moment is Biology. I am going for Medical School to try to become an emergency room physician and also a research doctor to try to help find cures for Colon Cancer, MS, Ulcerative Colitis, and also Crones Disease. I want to spark the brain of someone who will do great things……

No comments: